Tottenham vs Leicester City
English Premier League.
Date: Saturday, 29th October, 2016,
Kick-off at 15:00 UK
Venue: White Hart Lane (London).
The white Hart Lane will witness a top battle this weekend as Tottenham will be hosting the current English Champions Leicester City on Saturday afternoon for their Premier League weekly activities.
Tottenham have been unbeaten in this Premier League season so far, with five wins and four draws. They are in the fifth spot with 19 points, just a point behind the teams in the top table and same point with Chelsea in the 4th spot.
Meanwhile the Champions have been struggling in the league this season, but their last game was an amazing one. Leicester defeated Crystal Palace 3-1 at home, prior to that, they defeated Copenhagen in UCL and are now on 2-game winning streak. They seem to be back on track, but they have a hard task against a strong Spurs who are yet to taste defeat in the league.
Tottenham vs Leicester City: Head to Head Statistics
- The two teams have played a lot in the past, they have played a total of 82 games previously.
- Spurs have won 37 games against Leicester, drawn 15 games and lost 30 games to Leicester City.
- At White Hart Lane, Spurs have won 17 games against Leicester, drawn and lost 15 games to Leicester.
- The two teams have shared their last 6 games evenly, they have won 2 games each and drawn 2 games.
- Leicester have lost only once in their last 5 visits to White Hart Lane they have won twice and drawn twice.
Tottenham vs Leicester City: Prediction
Their recent games against each other have hugely favoured Leicester, especially at White Hart Lane. However Spurs form this season have been superb and may be hard for Ranieri’s men to match.
Leicester have lost all their games against the Premier League guns this season, they will fight hard to get at least a draw here. This might be the game to hand Spurs their first defeat in this Premier League season.
Tottenham vs Leicester City: Tips
Double Chance: Leicester to Win or Draw at 2.40 (7/5).