Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid
Spanish La Liga
Date: Sunday, 23rd October 2016,
Kick-Off at 15:15 UK
Venue: Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Seville.
La Liga fans will brace themselves up for a Super Sunday, as two of the teams in the top table Sevilla and Atletico Madrid will battle it out at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
The visitors Atletico Madrid are in a magnificent form, they are currently leading the table with 18 points. The Madrid side have not lost to any team in all competitions this season, putting them in a run of 12-games unbeaten streak.
Atletico Madrid have swung into an excellent mode after their 1-1 draw against Barcelona at Camp Nou. They have since won all their games, which corresponds to 5-game winning streak. They have also kept clean sheets in 4 of their last 5 games.
Sevilla just like their visitors have been in a superb form, they have had just a dent this season, which was a 3-1 defeat to Athletic club. They have returned to winning ways and are in a 4-game winning streak.
Sevilla are close to their visitors in the league table, they are currently sitting third in the table with 17 points. A win for any of the side in this game will put them ahead of the other in the table.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid: Head to Head Statistics
- Both teams have played a lot of games together, they have played 43 games against each other.
- They have had an equal share of the previous games, they have both won 14 games against each other and drawn 15.
- At home, Sevilla have won 9 games, drawn 8 games and lost 4 games to Atletico Madrid.
- Atletico Madrid have been the better side recently, they are unbeaten against Sevilla in their last 10 games with 6 wins and 4 draws.
- Their last game at Estadio Ramon Sanchez ended in a 0-3 victory in favour of Atletico Madrid.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid: Prediction
Both teams have been on top of their game and will surely produce an entertaining game. Their no favourites in this game considering their excellent form in recent weeks, but the recent head to head stats says otherwise.
Though Simeone’s men are playing away from home, their chances of losing this game is very low. Putting all stats in consideration, Atletico Madrid are expected to get at least a draw in this fixture. Also the game is expected to record at least 4 goals, a 2-2 draw is likely to occur.
Sevilla vs Atletico Madrid: Tips
Over 3.5 goals at 3.90 (29/10)
Both Teams to Score at 1.94 (10/11).
View all Soccer betting on bet365.